Kanga’s 6 Series PW628 clearing the way.
The Kanga 6 Series PW628 is perfect for all terrains, due to its four 23-inch lug tyres that are independently powered by four high torque wheel motors – giving you more power to ground for superior performance.
The tyres also provide amazing ground clearance of up to 185 mm, which will allow you to work in the toughest of Australian landscapes.
Proving popular for a variety of uses such as a rental yard or even for the general contractor, the Kanga 6 Series PW628 has a hydraulic flow of 40.7 litres per minute that ensures incredible power and durability – so you know you can rely on it day in and day out.
The Honda GX690 petrol engine guarantees jobsite productivity, and makes the job even easier.
A factory fitted heavy-duty two-stage 5 inch Donaldson air cleaner also comes standard, and with over 70 attachments the Kanga 6 Series PW628 will certainly give you the leading edge in your industry.
The Kanga 6 Series PW628 is packed with features including:
- Self-Levelling Bucket
- Superior Bucket Roll Back
- Machine Balance – superior design enables loader to remain balanced when fully loaded and bucket removed
- Oil Safety Cut Out Switch – on the petrol version only
- Auto Auxiliary Cut Out – shuts down auxiliary power should operator leave machine
- Safety Relief Valve – prevents operator from overloading the machine
- Simple Controls & Ergonomic Design – helps minimise operator fatigue
- Enclosed hydraulic wheel motors
- No Counter Weights – best design by industry standards. Excellent weight distribution improves ground penetration and digging through the elimination of rear counterweights (The use of counterweights reduces downward cutting pressure at the cutting edge, severely limiting digging ability bucket and post hole work)
- Rupture Resistant Fuel Tanks – twin long range (50 L), heavy gauge steel fuel tanks allow up to 3 days’ operation and less re-fuelling down time
- Long Life Linkage Pins – greasable pins with hardened steel bushes.
The GX690 is well suited for the rigorous demands of the earth moving environment.
Honda’s renowned reliability ensures consistent trouble free operation, as well as fuel efficient operation, high output performance, reliability, ease of use and easy maintenance, quiet operation, and easy to start.
For more information or to book a product demonstration head to kangaloader.com or call 1300 4 KANGA.